Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy 13-d003na
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

error message 

FAILURE ID : PLH3KS-8198QM-XD7X61-61R703

PRODUCT ID : N7K54EA#ABU

befor this error i had many times this error as below :

Boot device not found

please install an operating systemon your hard disk.

hard disk (3F0)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

HP has no stock on the original part. These are compatible pieces of hardware that will work in place of the HP Part number. If you wait to find the HP Part Number it could be weeks or months or never. 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

The only solution is to replace the hard drive. Where are you located (country)?

HP Recommended

UK - England

HP Recommended

Are you still under warranty? I looked up your model and it has a 256 gig M.2 SSD.

Unfortunately HP has not posted a Service manual on the model support page but I am sure we can track one down if needed.

HP Recommended

No waranty period finished .

But how to do now .

HP Recommended

Found the Manual:

Service manual

See pages 26-30. The back cover comes off and the M.2 drive comes out with one screw.

You need this part:

256-MB, M2, SATA-3, supporting TLC
812708-001

This would work:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lite-On-M-2-256GB-SATA-II-3-0Gb-s-Solid-State-Drive-L8T-256L6G-HP-738976-0...

This would be better:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micron-256GB-PCI-Express-M-2-MLC-SATA-III-6Gb-s-Internal-Solid-State-Drive...

You have Windows 10 so a restore disk can be downloaded free from Microsoft and Windows 10 can be reinstalled from a thumb drive and then drivers if needed can be found on this website.

Post back with any more questions.

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

HP Recommended

Is that hard drive is original ?

advice me please because I have no experience hardware.

HP Recommended

HP has no stock on the original part. These are compatible pieces of hardware that will work in place of the HP Part number. If you wait to find the HP Part Number it could be weeks or months or never. 

HP Recommended

OK , 

just quistion please , what is the reason of this problem ?

I bought my HP notebook JUST ONE YEAR AND HALF ago .

HP Recommended

Electronics can fail at any time. That is why you MUST back up your computer. Your SSD failed. It is not common but it happens. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.