02-09-2014 03:29 PM
I think I mihgt have a 'slight' issue with my notebook. I accidentaly closed it a bit harder than I should have and now it's giving me the error warnings about HDD failing and backing up my things. I tried to 'fix' it myself by pressing F1 untill it gave me the option to start up and execute the Windows self repair. It was functioning (by that I mean the operation was in progress) but after it finished I didn't see anything. The screen was just blacked out. Nothing on it. Any ideas what to do next?
02-10-2014 06:57 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I understand the computer no longer works properly, and you already tried a hard reset. At this point, I would consider calling HP phone support. The computer is broken and should be repaired. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!
02-11-2014 03:32 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot