Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP-Z440 WORKSTATION
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i am using HPZ440 workstation processor : E5-1650 v3 @3.50ghz/64gb ram/K4100 graphic card,kingstone 240gb ssd*2'nos one is operating system another one is  DATA hdd ,windows 10 pro operating system working good  ..still edit group policy blocked from removable storage access execute $ read $ write they are enabled and apply after that system restart login my user id ,,view the my computer drive  get a popup box that says "Location not available: D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied". How do I fix the error?  and return edit group policy removable storage access not configured  apply this option "d" drive working fine ..only this problem hpZ440 (ws) windows 10 particularly not for windows 7  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Update latest bios version but still same problem 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.