11-30-2011 08:13 AM
I just received my ProBook and I prefer to use the mouse pad... not the button ... but somehow I have engaged the mechanism that turns the pad off and the button on ( the little LED light is on in the upper left corner of the pad)
HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??
11-30-2011 08:51 AM
There should be user guides on your notebook's support page that will tell you how to do that.
Enter your model number in the Search Products box, and select manuals from the menu.
05-08-2013 11:48 AM
On my 8460p, I am able to toggle the touch pad by doing a double-tap on the LED. It doesn't work every time, which tells me that it is kind of picky as to how quickly you do your tapping. Hopefully that is all you need to do.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot