01-21-2017 10:43 PM
Hp 14-amo54tx original come with 4gb memory .. I want to add 4gb memory so it will operate faster on win 10 SL
How many memory slot is it in HP 14-Am054tx model . and where is it located ?
Is it easy to add memory module in it ?
01-21-2017 10:54 PM
Your machine has
Two non-customer-accessible/upgradable memory module slots (Intel Core processors)
DDR4-2133 dual channel support
Supports up to 8 GB of system RAM in the following configurations:
● 8192-MB total system memory (8192×1) or (4096×2)
● 6144-MB total system memory (4096×1) + (2048×1)
● 4096-MB total system memory (4096×1) or (2048×2)
● 2048-MB total system memory (2048×1)
You can find part number on page 52 of the following manual:
1. and where is it located ?
Also from page 52, the manual will tell you where
2. Is it easy to add memory module in it ?
Not easy thies is why this work needs an Authorized Service Provider parts
Note: You need an Authorized Service Provider parts to add RAM for you if you wish to keep warranty.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.