09-10-2013 11:49 AM
The previous answers are good for temporary fix. If you want to permantly disable (instead of toggle) the touchpad to be off, you can also go through the "Control Panel->Mouse->Device Settings" tab, and there you'll see options for TouchStyk as well as the LuxPad, and the buttons for each are called out separately. So you can disable any of those 4, and they will remain off until you enable them again.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot