Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ba042au
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

sir please tell me the overclock speed  AMD E2-7110 APU with Radeon R2 Graphics 1.80ghz . please tell me the software for overclock . i cant able to use the amd overdrive .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Himanshuprajapa Greetings from the HP Community!

Did you know HP doesn't recommend or support overclocking the device?

And here's why:

HP has locked a few settings on your computer which are being managed by the system configuration as the device is configured to its optimal performance. 

  

If you need help in improving game/graphics performance: Click here for details on improving overall performance.

If that doesn't help, you could try the steps suggested by this HP Expert: Click here

(Though the product is different, the steps to follow will help resolve your concern & By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.