upendrabajpai Tutor
Tutor
12 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to verify internal part of laptop like hard disk ,ram are original, they are not altered

hp ac 15 124tx-:N8M29PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought laptop hp 15 ac 124tx online , i just want to make sure that it was not alterd by delear , because Idon't trust on it due to some senario. so please  give me solution that how can i cross check all the componemt by it's serial no.  of  each component (ram , hard disk) are original(factory given).

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
72479 8790 18879
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to verify internal part of laptop like hard disk ,ram are original, they are not altered

Hi,

The following link shows its specs:

http://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c04779469

Which part do you wish to check ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
upendrabajpai Tutor
Tutor
12 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for your effort for helping me but the link you provided is a sapcification of product. I want to check hard disk and ram by it's serial no to find  out it's genuine or not.

thank you

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation