Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavilion15-cs3075cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hi

i would like to know about this HP 15-cs3075cl laptop by an expert, i have few questions i hope someone will answer

my laptop's specs

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 Processor at 1.3 GHz

1.0 TB HDD + 256GB SSD

16 GB Ram

Microsoft® Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)

4GB NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 Graphics

1.  whats the highest ram this laptop can support ( on internet some places its mentioned 64 gb.)

2. since this laptop has a 1tb hard drive can it be upgraded to 3tb or 4tb ssd  and how much ram will support it ?

3. with 1tb hard drive this laptop also has a 256 gb ssd can i also upgrade that ssd as well?

4. with 1tb hard drive and 256 gb ssd  is there space so can i also add 32 gb intel optane memory  or i will have to remove 256gb ssd ?

and if someone has any other information regarding all other hardware upgrades which can be done to this laptop  then please share  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

1.  whats the highest ram this laptop can support ( on the internet some places its mentioned 64 GB.)

Yes the max ram is 64Gb but it's not necessary to have (16gb is fine)

2. since this laptop has a 1tb hard drive can it be upgraded to 3tb or 4tb SSD  and how much ram will support it?

Ram and Storage capacity are not really connected with each other in any way although the storage can be upgraded. Although 3 or 4 Tb of storage especially in an SSD is very costly.

3. with 1tb hard drive this laptop also has a 256 GB SSD can I also upgrade that SSD as well?

yes the SSD is replaceable but you would have to boot an OS on it using a disc or a USB stick 

4. with 1tb hard drive and 256 GB SSD is there space so can I also add 32 GB intel optane memory or I will have to remove 256gb SSD?

Yes, you would need to remove the SSD (if it's an M.2 drive)  to put in an Intel Optane Drive.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.