07-13-2014 09:46 AM - edited 07-13-2014 09:47 AM
Iam a bit confused, its only been one week since i got this laptop, and i realised that screens plastic casing at the back as well as the front parts on left hand side gets EXTREMELY HOT with no exaggeration - its impossible to even touch it. Could you advice me on what might it be and how to fix it ??
thanks for any sort of support
07-15-2014 12:13 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I understand that your notebook is only a week old and the left hand side of the display screen ( the plastic) gets extremely hot. I do not wish to speculate on the cause, but it should not become that hot. I recommend contacting HP support for assistance .
Please call HP technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region HP Technical Support Sitemap.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot