02-10-2014 05:41 PM
I was wondering if I can upgrade the ram crucial.com says 2 slots 1 empty but after reading here says only 1 with 4gb.
my question is can I upgrade the 4 to like an 8 gb ram
02-10-2014 06:58 PM
That's good because you only need to buy 1 stick more to get 2 slots by 4 Gb each = 8Gb. It has 2 slots one has 4Gb and one is empty. Max for each slot is 4Gb.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot