11-30-2012 12:03 AM
i have a hp 2000 laptop and its telling me that the cmos error so i have it all taken apart but i cannot locate the cmos battery? does anybody have any info i still have the motherboard attached havent looked under there yet. Thank You
11-30-2012 02:00 AM
From page #70 of the following manual will show you how to replace RTC battery (or CMOS battery):
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-09-2013 05:27 PM
Where is the CMOS battery in the V2000 notebook/laptop? Does anyone know. Please, if you are an HP employee- stay away from my post. The last think I need is a bunch of worthless input without experience or knowledge.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot