12-05-2013 11:32 AM
I recently purchased a HP Photosmart M-Series dock. The product description specifically says HP Photosmart 435 635 etc. I have a HP Photosmart 435 and it does not fit the Dock Insert. The Dock Insert is too small or the 435 is too big. To fit it into the dock-it would break the side pieces that it is supposed to slide into. I bought it because it was advertised for the HP 435. I went out on the internet and found that the HP 435 should work in a HP 8886 dock. Do you have a different insert that could be used on this docker? Anyway, the HP 435 Photosmart does not fit into the M-series dock.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot