12-10-2016 04:06 AM
I just purchased a HP Active Pen with App Launch ALL (prod nr T4Z24AA#AC3) to use with my new Spectre X360 touch notebook. I was able to connect the pen via Bluetooth, but nothing happens. I installed the firmware upgrade for the screen as I read somewhere else, still nothing happens.
I nowhere find compatibility of HP active pens with the spectre X360 nor a list of devices which are working perfectly together with the spectre (HP: it would be great if you were a bit clearer on this).
I fear that the HP active pen is not compatible with the touch notebook. Someone able to make them work together?
12-10-2016 02:28 PM
Hi! @HerwigDeconinck, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!
I understand that you would like to know stylus compatibility with your laptop.
Please refer this link to know the laptop Compatibility with HP Active Pen and HP Active Stylus.
Let me know if this helps!
Have a beautiful day ahead! :)
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot