02-18-2010 03:38 AM
I have tried looking for a fix for this and can't find one so if there is one and i've missed, it my apologies but basically...
I have a hp compaq d610 model d40 and with the basic windows xp installation and the default drivers (hp) on, when the system goes into stand and then is brought out of the standby mode everything wakes up except for the network port and the only way to get this to wake up is to go into device manage and scan for hardware changes or reboot.
I have tried different drivers, bios changes (not update) with no luck but strangelly enough the other 3 makes and models of the same laptop work fine.
Now, before I look into bios updates has anybody come across this?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot