moe30
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp doesnt have drivers for my build and os version

HP Recommended
hp x360 11-ab103tu
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

im currently stuck without internet and my drivers need updating. unfortunately the HP website doesn't have my needed drivers for my os verion  im using 11-ab103tu and currently on windows 8. is there some alternate website i can use to manually install my drivers? i hope someone can reach out to me i feel really stuck at the moment.  

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,182 119,359 19,495 29,790
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only Windows operating system your notebook is supported for is W10.

HP x360 - 11-ab103tu Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

What I recommend you do is to use another Windows PC with W7 64 bit or newer and use the HP cloud recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your notebook.

Here is an info link for how to use that utility...

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | HP® Customer Support

The parts list for your notebook indicates that it comes with a Realtek 8821CE AC wifi adapter.

HP PartSurfer

You can try this W8.1 wifi driver for it, so you can connect to the internet.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp91501-92000/sp91514.exe

You will not find a graphics driver for W8.1. 

Intel did not develop any.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation