02-03-2012 12:43 AM
I left my laptop on during the night and with the charger plugged in. When I woke up, I found out that my laptop was switched off. I tried pressing the power button, but still nothing happened. The light that glows when the charger is plugged in also doesnt glow.Totally, my laptop doesnt show any sign of life. I will try the Hard Reset but, if there is another solution to this, I request you guys to please tell me. I dont hav much time, coz I need my laptop for my studies. Thanks in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot