Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

hp elitebook 6930p advanced dock linux[mint20.4]no detect,no power &c

HP Recommended
elitebook 6930p
Linux

LinuxMint hp 6930p although purchased with setup so i can only guess when it maybe ran vista, which i'v tried update bios/drivers[for dock usage]& then run crosscompiler'crossword 9' in linux which took some time but completed. Iv not become that familiar with docs of linux on this machine or windows & one of the major offset [offput]for any advice maybe upgrade too 9000 cpu [which,since attempted too change linux install too suse blew like a hairdryer,so mint it is but cpumonitor &c do not seem alter much either]Cant get old owners info of said setup,considered dock [advance]a plausable manuevour as dvd external,usb ports off laptop case,etc [cooling!!]Ill probably switch that cpu out,i cant say use of any advantage as causes hesitation hot airs! Anyone upgraded windows too linux with whatsoever 'drivers'bus'ext' or whatever necess for dock too work?[Iv no lights on dock,think buttons should be lit? No ports,cd or any work[its brand new!]

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation