03-19-2012 06:24 AM
i have a hp g70 here, and im about to replace the back cover, coz the other one broke, but you know the wireless antennas, the two that are on either side that are attached to these metal bits, it looks like they are soldered on, if thats the case, will i have to de solder them and solder them to the new back? thanks.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot