07-28-2012 11:22 PM - edited 07-28-2012 11:23 PM
I removed battery & powercord press power-button to drain off static, it starts, but after being unplugged for a few hours it won't start, does it sound like mobo problem?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot