01-26-2011 05:17 AM
I have got a hp pavilion dv5000, when I turn on it the screen goes blank.
Power led glows, I hear for a few time the fan, disk led flashes intermittently and also I feel that the DVD player tries to load.
If I try to click on caps lock or num lock, leds don't respond to commands. I tried the hard reset pressing the power button for 30 seconds with the battery and the power removed. Nothing to be done by connecting an external monitor....
What can I do ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot