07-14-2012 01:08 AM
i want to to that can i change my laptop graphic card to higher quality..it has already ati redeon card in it..ATI hd 4250.
hp dv7 4131 sa
tipple core processor
blue ray disk
07-14-2012 02:55 AM
Although it may be called a 'card', your ATI graphics chip is actually integrated into the Motherboard and as such, is not an upgradeable component.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot