12-11-2016 12:00 AM
Everytime i turn my HPpavilion dv6 Noteboook on, i get a message stating that the cooling fan isn't working properly. The computer then turns off in 15 seconds if i dont click enter.
12-11-2016 12:40 AM
Sometimes it is simply dust,pet hair etc clogging the fan. Pick up a can of compressed air and blow out all of the vents/ports/opening really thoroughly to see if anything changes.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot