Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hello,

i would like to ask if there is the possibility to upgrade my memory to 8 or 16 GB and my M2 disk to 256 or more GB.

Furthermore, i am seeking for the manual of my product but i cannot find it.

Thanks in advance.

SL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the manual is the same for your model as well. Click here to know more. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @SpirosLazas,

Thanks for reaching out to us HP Forums. 

I see you are looking to upgrade the RAM and SSD on the computer. I would like to help. 

Request you to refer to page number 38 in the service manual of your computer. It also provides the part numbers tested on the computer. 

For the Solid-State hard drive, if you have one installed already, you can replace it with a higher storage capacity. Please refer to page number 17 for the bracket kit number and more information. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much.

However, i have to notice the manual you mention is for HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC (model numbers: 13-s000 through 13-s099). So, are you sure model 13-s102 is covered by this manual?

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the manual is the same for your model as well. Click here to know more. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I think i'm in the same situation,need to upgrade my M.2 size into a bigger one for 13-s102nv.

Are there any compatibility issues regarding the type/size of the new one?

Already checked P17 of the manual posted before,but have to say it's not that clear to me that e.g a 480GB M.2 SSD would be totally compatible .

Thinking of replacing to a Kingston M.2 preferrably this model, Kingston 480GB UV500 SUV500M8/480G Solid State Drive M.2 SATA SSD M.2

Will it work without errors?

Looking forward to your reply,thank you in advance

HP Recommended

@Atanasof
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.