Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
SpirosLazas Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hp pavilion x360 13-s102nv

Hello,

i would like to ask if there is the possibility to upgrade my memory to 8 or 16 GB and my M2 disk to 256 or more GB.

Furthermore, i am seeking for the manual of my product but i cannot find it.

Thanks in advance.

SL

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8121 482 912
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @SpirosLazas,

Thanks for reaching out to us HP Forums. 

I see you are looking to upgrade the RAM and SSD on the computer. I would like to help. 

Request you to refer to page number 38 in the service manual of your computer. It also provides the part numbers tested on the computer. 

For the Solid-State hard drive, if you have one installed already, you can replace it with a higher storage capacity. Please refer to page number 17 for the bracket kit number and more information. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
SpirosLazas Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you very much.

However, i have to notice the manual you mention is for HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC (model numbers: 13-s000 through 13-s099). So, are you sure model 13-s102 is covered by this manual?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8121 482 912
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the manual is the same for your model as well. Click here to know more. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation