cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ms281
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp pavillion 14 dh 1025 x 360 having issues with the battery charge.

HP Recommended
hp pavillion 360 - 14 dh 1025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Screenshot (90).pngScreenshot (91).pngScreenshot (92).pngi bought this laptop hp pavillion 14-dh 1025 x 360, 20 months back , recently i am facing issues with the battery charge.

at first it used to stop charging at 88% and i have changed the charge ac adapter and clean the fan for dust then it charged to 100% and few days later my hp support assistant prompted me about the battery being weak and to that i updated my bios and battery was back to normal but today again the laptop started shutting down at 41% battery and the hp assistant started showing weak again. i saw a review regarding the ACPI reset and didn't know whether to do on my non removable battery laptop. help me 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,952 24,907 1,161 1,194
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ms281

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

After reading your post, I did go through the failure ID and it refers to the battery Failure 601. In order to fix this issue, your computer needs to be serviced.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation