03-27-2013 12:59 AM
I recently bought a Laptop ( HP pavillion g6 2149tx ) and it's keyboard found not functioning while working. Just 7days after bought.
The keyboard of hp pavillion g6 2149tx not showing in the Device manager and not shows in the hardware tab of Control Panel. So that no way to work with the Laptop.
Thank You !
03-27-2013 05:20 AM
Try the following.
Shut down the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery. Hold down the Power button for 30 seconds. Re-insert the battery and plug in the AC Adapter.
Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to see if this will launch the Start-up Menu. If it does, select f10 to enter the bios menu. Press f5 to load the defaults ( this is sometimes f9, but the menu at the bottom will show the correct key ), use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter. Press f10 to save the setting and again use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter.
If the above doesn't correct the issue, my best advice would be to return the notebook to the retailer it was purchased from and get a replacement.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot