Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
6CF44AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

6CF44AV this product number for model  HP ProDesk 400 G6 
I need know what is processor number for it 
for example : Core I5-9200

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Here is the spec page for that unit:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-prodesk-400-g6-microtower-pc/27733963/document/c06388162#AbT...

As you can see, there are many CPU choices.

The processor will be identified in the Windows settings page.  Pick system category from the main settings screen.  Then pick "about" from that page.  The  CPU will be identified.    Compare the CPU from the list on the spec page.

OR

download CPU Z and run that.  The CPU and many of the other items will be identified by that software

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thank you, but I am asking specifically about this part, not the model
Because as far as I know the part will have only one specification
But the model will have more than one type and each type with different specifications

HP Recommended

Not sure we understand what you are asking. Do you already have this computer or are you trying to figure out exactly what would be provided if you bought one? 

HP Recommended

Yes, it appears we are not communicating, as @Huffer  says.  If you use CPU Z there will be absolutely  not doubt about what is in there.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.