03-16-2017 03:55 AM
i have had my HP spectre 13 x 2 over 3 years now and my issua have recently appeard. My computer shuts down even thou it have ~30% battery left. I found the problem and it is that when my screens battery goes empty, my computer doesn't use the docking station battery, although when my screens battery have power left, my computer uses docking stations battery too. Also when i disable the screens battery my computer works well with only docking stations battery.
Thanks for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot