08-22-2012 06:13 PM
The laptop supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM at 1333Mhz.
I recommend Corsair memory modules:
but Crucial, Samsung or Kingston are also good products..
How to is here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02753308.pdf
HP ProBook 640 Sabayon LInux
HP Touchpad provided by HP
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
08-22-2012 06:14 PM
Your notebook supports a maximum 8Gb of Ram ( 2 x 4Gb Modules ). A suitable upgrade can be found Here.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot