09-16-2011 09:18 PM - last edited on 09-16-2011 10:14 PM by MrMatthew
hp pavilion dv 9700, s/n [Personal Information Removed], p/n kn866ua, model dv9815nr.
facing problem with motherboard.
out of warranty.
i was told the hp 9700 series with amd processors is plagued with mother board problems,
what do i do now
09-17-2011 06:30 AM
You were told correctly. You can have it repaired by a service or replace the whole thing.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot