03-05-2014 02:40 PM
I bought a HP 700-230qe and the graphics card it came with is not enough for an online game I play so I purchased a new Nivdia Gforce GTX 660 graphics card but when I went in and installed it I got a blank screen. I researched and found out that i need to enable the legacy boot and disable the secure boot and this should fix my problem but it doesn't. My gtx 660 is compatible to windows 8.1 which my pc came with pre installed. What am I missing and how do I fix this so that I may play my online game?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot