07-29-2011 07:18 AM
I just want to know it is bad to leave your laptop ac plugged in good and with the battery not in the laptop and having the battery out of the laptop for long periods bad lke what it i don't have the battery plugged or charge for a few months and I mainly used my ac to power my laptop is it bad for the battery to not be used for long periods of time.
and I run my laptop on battery saver but when my battery is in my laptop so is it ok to keep it on this option when the battery isn't in the laptop while having the ac plugged in cause I would like to save some power from using the charger plugged into the wall
07-29-2011 07:31 AM
I put the power option to performance when plugged into the external power pack. It is your own option as to which power option you use.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot