Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard malfunction pressing b it shows bt

hp notebook 15 r243tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

keyboard malfunction pressing b it shows bt , n give output ny etc....

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,532 20,146 1,683 2,760
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard malfunction pressing b it shows bt

@kishan_kkk1 Welcome to HP Community!

There are two common keyboard issues that can occur during the normal operation.

The first is the Num Lock key gets accidentally pressed, turning a portion of the keyboard into a number pad.

The other is the keyboard language gets inadvertently switched from its original language to another, resulting in some letters and numbers appearing different on the screen than how they are typed.

Check the Num Lock key, Set the keyboard language, Update the BIOS and device drivers:

If you experience is persistent with the keyboard errors, such as the keyboard frequently switching modes,

try updating the notebook's BIOS and device drivers.

For more information, see HP Notebook PCs - Locate and Install Updated BIOS, Drivers, and Software.

For advanced troubleshooting on your concern: Click here

For other issues within the keyboard: Click here

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation