05-02-2017 12:04 AM
hello hp's how r u i dont know what happen but last nignt evrything was working good but today when i turnon my computer keyboard and touchpad is not working except somtimes f2, f3 & f12 . so guys whatshall i do i think it may b lock with some keys. help me
05-03-2017 12:02 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that the keyboard and touchpad of your HP Notebook - 15-r115nx are not working.
This issue could occur if the drivers are not updated.
Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.
And here's the step by step guide for you in the link to update the Synaptics TouchPad Driver: Synaptics TouchPad Driver
To update the keyboard drivers you may need to follow the steps listed below:
1) Right click on the start icon and click on device manager.
2) Go to Keyboards.
3) Under Keyboards, right-click on that keyboard entry.
4) Click on uninstall.
5) Make sure you check the box which says "Delete the driver software for this device".
6) Click on uninstall.
7) Restart the computer and it will install the drivers automatically.
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot