11-21-2017 07:03 AM
This maybe be caused for driver incompactibility issues. You may be running drivers that came with your manufacturer, that time it may have worked fine. After that especially after installing windows10 laptop starts getting too much heated, that's because Windows10 has updated your pc drivers to latest version which is not compactible.
Even i had same heating issues windows 10 and found that it was due to driver incompactibility. So I reinstalled drivers for windows from hp download page. Now my pc is not getting heated up and fan is running at normal speed.
Download drivers for PC from here
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot