Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinges

m6 1035dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently noticed that the right side hinge on my m6 1035dx laptop is binding and/or is broken causing the surrounding pieces in the immediate area to pull away from the body of the unit. I see from the forums that this seems to be a common problem, not an isolated one. Has anyone had any luck from HP on resolving this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinges

@moonman951

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
moonman951 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinges

Thank You

0 Kudos
shabargat Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinges

My laptop hinges bind and cause frame around the screen to peel away. unable to close the laptop.

0 Kudos
Retired rick-s
Retired
2,510 2,501 105 376
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinges

@shabargat

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation