Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
pavilion 14-bf154sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not sure really where to ask. I recently bought hp pavilion pro 14-bf154sa. The keyboard is silver with backlit which because of the coulor of the keyboard is useless unless is completely dark. So what I am looking for is to replace the keyboard with black one but don't know the part number because I haven't open the laptop yet as it's otherwise working. As I said it's just that for now the backlit is useless and it actually makes it worse. 

So how and where I could find replacement black uk keybouard ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@petkovmt

You can't replace keyboard alone, no part for just the keyboard. You have to replace the whole top and sorry no black available only

Keyboard for use in models with backlit keyboard:
   Mineral silver part # 933313-xx1
   Silk gold  part # 933315-xx1
  Orchid pink part # 933317-xx1
Keyboard for use in models without backlit keyboard:
   Mineral silver  part # 933312-xx1
   Silk gold  part # 933314-xx1
  Orchid pink part # 933316-xx1

For UK, xx is 31.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@petkovmt

You can't replace keyboard alone, no part for just the keyboard. You have to replace the whole top and sorry no black available only

Keyboard for use in models with backlit keyboard:
   Mineral silver part # 933313-xx1
   Silk gold  part # 933315-xx1
  Orchid pink part # 933317-xx1
Keyboard for use in models without backlit keyboard:
   Mineral silver  part # 933312-xx1
   Silk gold  part # 933314-xx1
  Orchid pink part # 933316-xx1

For UK, xx is 31.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.