03-09-2010 05:58 PM
My 1 year, 1 month old pavillion dv4 laptop\'s screen does not come on. At first I thought it was the screen. However after geek squad and one other computer repair place diagnosed it, they said it needs the motherboard replaced.
I currently have the laptop hooked up to a external monitor and it works fine in safe mode. Any suggestions where I can get a motherboard?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot