06-26-2016 12:42 PM
I've seen tons of post regarding the left hinge issue on the envy 17. I also have this problem, have replaced two fans due to the plastic part the hings screws into break ing and getting into the fan. Also I'm beyond the waranty period. Havs HP created a repair kit or replacement case with better design to fix my laptop issue? Laptop is only 2 years old. I hope HP will stand behind their product and help customers with this issue :(
06-26-2016 01:08 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot