01-12-2017 10:49 AM
My Envy laptop is not under waranty any more and has alway worked fine until this fall when I opened it and the hinge on the left side of the screen popped and broke. I have not figured out what I will do to fix it yet but just wanted to put it out there that you can add my name to the growing list of hinges that have broken, Seems odd that there are so many of us.
01-12-2017 10:53 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot