08-15-2010 02:23 AM
I have been googling around but no to avail for max memory speed support for my hp mini 210-1015tu.
At the moment, my netbook is using 1GB pc5300 200 pin. My plan is to upgrade the memory to 2GB pc 6400 200 pin (crosair). Is the memory supported?
Also heard somewhere that hp mini only supports certain type of memory manufacture (micron, etc). Is this true?
08-15-2010 06:06 AM
Maximum memory: Supports up to 2 GB DDR2 memory
I don't think that any pc supports just certain type of memory so don't worry and use that Corsair module..
HP ProBook 640 Sabayon LInux
HP Touchpad provided by HP
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
08-15-2010 06:38 AM
get the 6400.
My hp mini 210-1102tu DDR3 variant atom n475 does not support 2gb ddr3 .
HP please Release a new bios that will support 2gb DDR3 hp mini 210-1102tu
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot