Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp x210-p008nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

buon giorno volevo sapere se è possibile espandere la memoria ram del mio portatile hp  x2 10-p008nl. ora ha 2GB di RAM e vorrei portarla a 8GB.

grazie

alberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @alberto1962

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether you can upgrade the memory on your computer.

I’d love to help!

Yes, you can upgrade the memory on your computer but the maximum support memory is 4GB only.

Please refer to below service manual for more information.

http://hp.care/2ej0e3o

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@alberto1962

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

good morning I wanted to know if you can expand the RAM memory of my laptop hp x2 10-p008nl. now has 2GB of RAM and I would take her to 8GB.

thanks

alberto

HP Recommended

Hi @alberto1962

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether you can upgrade the memory on your computer.

I’d love to help!

Yes, you can upgrade the memory on your computer but the maximum support memory is 4GB only.

Please refer to below service manual for more information.

http://hp.care/2ej0e3o

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the fast reply. Can you also say what brand and model should I buy?
Alberto Ajelli

this one?

● 4096 MB (256Mx16x4x2pcs)
Supports up to 4 GB maximum system memory

HP Recommended

@alberto1962,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to know if you can upgrade the RAM to 4096 MB (256Mx16x4x2pcs).

Please contact HP phone support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.