Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

thanks very much for all the help.Appreciate

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

HP Recommended

sorry to continue our discussion i want to ask the bigger cappacity ram in what slot must be left or right?the cmd said that is in slot 1 left side.and does that matter?

HP Recommended

I don't believe that it matters.

HP Recommended

thanks

HP Recommended

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/HP-Laptop-15-db1xxx/138224 check this sait for my laptop series all the rams is 2666mhz from all users

HP Recommended

As I wrote the other day, if you want to install DDR4-2666 MHz memory in your notebook that will run just fine, but at 2400 MHz.

HP Recommended

but what this sait said that hp used 2666mhz in my hp laptop series?all users has 2666mhz ram 

HP Recommended

HP may have used DDR4-2666 MHz memory in your notebook because that may be what they had on hand at the time.

The memory is going to run at 2400 MHz regardless.   Look at the product specs for your notebook...

HP Notebook - 15-db1021nv Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)

HP Recommended

i have see the specs so many times. in userbenchmarks all the users for the same series they have 2666mhz. all the rams tha used from hp is 2666mhz

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.