Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion gaming cx-0077wn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

electronic scheme for motherboard L20304.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Not published to the public

HP Recommended

if i don't have support near me, how will i repair my notebook that burned the integrated circuit??

HP Recommended

Why don't we start at the beginning and you tell me what model the laptop is. It is possible to solder a new chip onto the motherboard but that is crazy technical work and most of the people who can do it can ID the chip under magnification and replace it. HP does not provide any help for that. You might be best off finding a replacement motherboard. That we can likely help with. 

HP Recommended
first the repair will cost between 100 dollars, the new motherboard 500, second because I will buy a new one if I can send it for the repair, third I already took the repair he did not do it because he does not have the electronic scheme.
Hp pavilion gaming cx-0077wn
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.