03-03-2017 04:16 PM
I just got a new laptop and unable to activate the mouosepad. I have tried double tapping in the left corner of the mouse pad and the light does not come on or anything. I have gone onto the settings and it says everything is working properly. I have also shut down the laptop and the same thing...no working mouse pad. I am using a wireless mouse at the moment but I need this mousepad to work like ASAP. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot