07-13-2014 03:21 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 01:35 PM by OscarFuentes
Try double-tapping the top left corner of the touchpad - this is often the method to enable/disable the touchpad.
If the above doesn't help, post back with the following details.
The full Model No. and Product No. of your notebook - see Here for a guide on locating this information.
The full version of the operating system you are using ( ie Windows 7 64bit ).
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot