04-23-2012 04:28 PM
My laptop is often over-heat, but the fan works fine. I also found the same problem in every G42-360tx laptop buyers. is this a quality product with famous brand?
or there may be other solutions?
*i very disappointed since i bought this product.
04-23-2012 05:02 PM
My DM4T get almost fried too, but this due to my dedicated graphics card... HP Engineering guys have a lot of work to do at ventilation area... As a workaround, you may use a laptop cooling pad/base.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot