05-21-2019 12:45 AM - last edited on 05-21-2019 07:36 AM by kevin-t
Serial number [edited]
Product Number N4F44PA#ACJ
05-21-2019 05:22 PM - edited 05-21-2019 05:22 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
And, also Test the battery using HP Support Assistant
In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant.
Select the My devices tab, then select your PC from the device list.
Click the Troubleshooting and fixes tab, then select Battery Check.
Wait while the battery check completes.
HP Battery Check displays the results.
Review the HP Support Assistant Battery Check results.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee