Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
15s-eq0007au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my laptop in the month of may 2020 but it shows that my warranty date has started from jan 2020 , leading it to expire in the month of December . Kindly tell me a way to resolve through this fault as I need my laptop to be repaired .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

For whatever reason they do it, HP starts the warranty clock ticking the minute the PC leaves the assembly plant.

So the longer the PC sits in a reseller's warehouse, the less time remains on the warranty.

You have two ways to get the warranty start and end dates adjusted.

1.  Try the online warranty dispute form.

HP PCs, Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty | HP® Customer Support

2. Contact HP customer services, and speak to a customer service rep to get the warranty start and end dates adjusted.

Contact HP | HP® India

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.